Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Crazy4Cards

I love the New Moonlight paper, it's one of my favorites in the Fall catalog. We will be using it along with the Moonlight workshop on the go stamp set for this month's Crazy4Cards classes. We will make 9 cards (3 of each) and this spooky coffin designed by my friend Denise. Denise was inspired by a fabulous post shared on our CTMH consultant website. I truly love the community of sharing that CTMH has! I hope you can join us for one of this month's classes.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Mary, Could you please update your blog post dated September 5, 2012, to give me credit for my Spooky coffin please? Andrea Marie Sherman of GIRLplusPAPER.blogspot.com
I am flattered that you enjoyed my creation and wanted to share it, but please credit me. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...